Monday, April 28

What I'm eating: Redwood Thai fish cakes

One of the things that I picked up during my recent shopping spree at Everything Vegan was this packet of Redwood Thai fish cakes:


We had them along with some steamed vegetables and rice and they were quite yummy. The texture was fish-like but the flavour wasn't very fishy (this might have been a good thing as I'm not sure I could stomach fish after 7 years of not eating it!). The Thai flavourings were very nice, though they were quite spicy so if you're not into that or you're looking for something to serve to little ones then this product might not be for you.


On the whole, B+, would eat again.

Happy eating! :)


2 comments:

  1. I haven't been able to bring myself to try much fake fish stuff after a bad experience - but these actually look nice with the Thai flavourings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flavour and texture was nice and they were really easy, just cook in the oven for 10 minutes!

      Delete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!