Thursday, October 17

Warm banana and chocolate dessert recipe

Ok, I know that this looks really gross but hear me out... it's not.

Now anyone who reads this blog will know that I'm a big fan of chocolate and comfort foods, so of course chocolate comfort foods are the highest tier of deliciousness in my book. This recipe is one that I dreamed up recently and it is a new favourite to eat snuggled on the lounge with a blanket and a movie. I like to think that this dessert is also a healthy dessert... it does have bananas in it after all... that makes it healthy, right?

Serves 1

1 large banana
Vegan choc-chips (I use Sweet William)

1. Cut banana in half length-ways and arrange in a bowl like a banana split.

2. Sprinkle with choc-chips and microwave on high for 2 minutes.

3. Stir and enjoy.



Happy eating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!