Tuesday, May 1

Saturday 28 April 2012

Breakfast
A bowl of Uncle Toby's Plus Omega 3 with soy milk, and a tub of Goulburn Valley peaches in mango puree. I ate this light meal and then went for a big run!

Lunch
A tin of Heinz English Recipe Baked Beans, which I scoffed, without photographing, while cleaning the house.

Dinner
A Linda McCartney Vegetarian Country Pie with chips and Ahh! Bistro Chip Shop Curry Sauce (imported from the UK). Oh my god I can't get over how tasty these pies are! They are the best pies in the world! I could eat them all day every day and never get sick of them! And the pastry tastes so buttery! They are the best pies I have had in my life! Now I just have to find somewhere in Adelaide that sells them so I don't have to keep paying for postage... The Chip Shop Curry Sauce was also nice. We saw it in an imported lolly shop and decided to give it a try. It was quite tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!