Thursday, April 26

Tuesday 26 April 2012

Breakfast
I didn't take a photo and now I don't remember! Maybe a toasted bagel with strawberry jam?

Lunch
Leftover minestrone soup which I forgot to photograph in my rush to get to work.

Dinner
Homemade pizza on a pita bread base. I had pineapple, capsicum, mushrooms, and Cheezly Mozzarella cheese. This 'super-melting' cheese didn't seem to melt! Even when we put it under the grill! It was still nice though. Like the Edam, very mild flavour though, could barely taste it! I still feel like it added something to the pizza though, maybe it was purely psychological...

Snacks
A whole block of Sweet William chocolate.

A cup of warm soy milk with a teaspoon of golden syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!