Tuesday, April 3

Monday 2 April 2012

Day 39 of vegan challenge.

Breakfast
Fruit toast with Nuttelex and a glass of orange juice.

Lunch
Leftover vegie mach, made with pumpkin, potato, carrot, broccoli, and peas. Still steaming :)

Dinner
Curried chickpeas with rice.

Snacks
I made some cupcakes for a gathering I was going to in the evening and I licked the bowl, all the spoons, and the beaters. Mmm... :)

These are the cupcakes, how gorgeous are they?! They are chocolate mud cake and I made them using a Deliciously Free cake mix from Coles, using Orgran Egg Replacer instead of eggs. I made the icing using Nuttelex, icing sugar, vanilla essence, and yellow food colouring. This was also the first time I had ever piped icing so it was very exciting!

I was the official provider of vegan snacks for the gathering so I brought the cupcakes, Arnott's BBQ Shapes, Coles Organic Sweet and Salty Popcorn, and Coles Spicy Guacamole with celery, carrot, and Arnott's Jatz to dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!