Thursday, March 1

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Day 6 of vegan challenge

Breakfast
A toasted bagel with Beerenberg Apricot Jam (look out for pectin as an ingredient in jams, it comes from pigs and is used as a jelling agent. Beerenberg use fruit pectin.) and a glass of Sanitarium So Good Chocolate Milk.

Lunch
A left over baked potato. I made an extra one the night before so that I'd be able to take it to work. I packed the 'wet' fillings together (corn, capsicum, and pineapple), and the 'dry' Masterfoods bacon pieces, and a bit of nuttelex separately.

Dinner
Dinner at the in-laws. I had a green salad, beetroot, oven chips, and Fry's Chicken Style Burgers. I think they were called burgers. Anyway, they were very nice! I'll be buying some to make 'chicken' burgers with.

Dessert was "tropical fruit salad". I'm not sure whether it comes in a tin as 'tropical fruit salad' or if this was a mix of different tinned fruits. Either way it was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!