Wednesday, March 21

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Day 26 of vegan challenge.

Breakfast
Freedom Foods Quick Cook Oats with strawberry jam mixed in.

Lunch
Leftover pizza from last night. Made with store bought pizza base (look out for dairy in the ingredients though, eg whey), topped with tomato paste, Italian herbs, capsicum, mushroom, pineapple, and baby spinach. I now realise what that cheese was always hiding, how few veggies are actually on a pizza! I will be putting on more from now on! I also had an Aribar and a tub of peaches in mango puree.

Dinner
I had dinner at the in-laws' and I had two Fry's Chicken Style Patties (I think that's what they're called!), two Helga's Sandwich Thins with olive spread, oven chips, salad, and beetroot.

For dessert I had 2 bowls of freshly made fruit salad.

Snacks
A Go Max Go! Jokerz bar which I bought online from The Vegan Store. It's like a Snickers bar except cruelty free. I love Snickers, they are my favourite chocolate bars, but I stopped eating them when I was vegetarian because I found out that Mars tests on animals, conducting sickening "experiments" that are not at all necessary for food products (or any products!). Anyway, now I can enjoy Snickers bars again without funding animal torture. This Jokerz bar was delicious! Go Max Go! also make a whole range of other chocolate bars, even the Twilight bar which is a vegan Mars Bar. Check them out.

I also had 3 Wholemeal Saladas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!