Friday, March 30

Thursday 29 March 2012

Day 35 of vegan challenge.

Breakfast
Apricot jam and Nuttelex on toast with a glass of orange juice.

Lunch
It was shopping day and we had nothing in the house. I took some Freedom Foods Quick Oats (and a measuring cups to measure the water at work!), a tub of peaches in mango puree, a Leda Triple Berry bar, and a little Sweet William chocolate bar.

Dinner
My lovely mum shouted me dinner at the shopping centre. I had sweet and sour stir-fry made with rice vermicelli noodles, vegetables, and tofu.

Snacks
A little taste of the new Kraft Whipped Peanut Butter that my mum also bought me, isn't she nice! This peanut butter was really yummy but I don't really see a market for it. It kind of reminds me of the peanut butter used in confectionery, such as Reece's, but I don't see why you'd use it in everyday life instead of normal peanut butter. It says it's easier to spread but personally I've never found peanut butter difficult to spread. Anyway, I did like the whipped texture and it would be easier to use when making biscuits etc.

A spoonful of Sweet William Chocolate Spread. Mmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!