Sunday, March 4

Thursday 1 March 2012

Sorry about the delay in posting, I've been having computer problems again!

Day 8 of vegan challenge

Breakfast
Homemade porridge.

Lunch
Leftover sausage and bean bake, dried apricots, 4 Arnott's Cruskit sandwiches with Vegemite, and a tub of Goulburn Valley Peaches in Mango Puree.

Dinner
A made-up Indian bean dish. I think I fried 1 tsp of cumin seeds in vegetable oil for about 30 seconds, then added 1 tsp of turmeric, and 1/2 tsp garam masala, fried it for another 30 seconds, and then added a tin of chopped tomatoes and a tin of baked beans. Then I simmered it all until it wasn't too runny. And I added a bit of salt. I think that's it! Served over rice.

Snacks
Some raw unsalted cashews.

Some more peanut butter fudge.

I then decided that peanut butter fudge would be really nice with some ice-cream and choc chips, so I made it! I used Sanitarium So Good Vanilla Ice-cream and Sweet William choc chips. Oh lord was it good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!