Monday, March 5

Sunday 4 March 2012

Day 11 of vegan challenge.

Breakfast
Kelloggs Sustain with Sanitarium So Good Soy Milk.

Lunch
Starving and couldn't be bothered to spend much time preparing food. I made beans and rice using a small tin of 4 bean mix, heated in the microwave for 30 seconds, microwave brown rice which takes 90 seconds in the microwave, and a small tin of corn, which I stirred in afterwards. This is a complete protein meal.

Dinner
Vegie mash made with pumpkin, potato, carrot, peas, zucchini, brussel spouts, and brown lentils. I stirred a bit of Nuttelex through to make it a bit more creamy and ate two full bowls. I also had 2 slices of wholemeal toast with Nuttelex. Another Complete protein meal!

Snacks
I usually buy butternut pumpkin but this time I bought 1/4 of a "grey pumpkin", I think it was actually a Queensland blue but hey, who am I to argue with Coles? Anyway, as I was scooping the seeds out, I thought, I should roast these. So I did! My method can be found here. Wow were these nice! I ate them all so fast. And yes, I did scrape some of the salty oil off the tray with a spoon and eat it and I was only a little bit ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!