Tuesday, March 13

Sunday 11 March 2012

Day 18 of vegan challenge.

Breakfast
Lowan Wholefoods Natural Swiss Muesli with chia seeds and soy milk.

Lunch
Leftover spinach, tomatoes, and chickpeas. I forgot to take a photo so here's a photo repeat from the night before. It looked pretty much the same.

Dinner
Homemade sushi which I made using a sushi kit I bought from Coles or Woolworths. I made two kinds: cucumber and chicken (using Fry's Chicken-style Strips), and cucumber and avocado. This was my first ever time making sushi!

Snacks
Vegemite and Nuttelex on Wholemeal Saladas.

I cooked up the last little bits of chicken strips left in the box while making sushi. Mmm, so good!

The last of the Cocoa Farm Orange Chocolate that my mum let us take home on Tuesday night.

Some of the Vege Bear's Frooty Fruits pastilles I bought from the Organic Market and Cafe in Stirling back in January, they're so good that I'm rationing them!

Some rye toast with Nuttelex and apricot jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!