Saturday, March 31

Friday 30 March 2012

Day 36 of vegan challenge.

Breakfast
Uncle Toby's Plus Omega 3 (from flax seeds not sea kittens!) with soy milk.

Lunch
The first part of my lunch happened at work where I had an apple Leda bar and a tub of peaches in mango puree.

I had another bit of lunch at home, four Wholemeal Salada sandwiches. Two had Kraft Whipped Peanut Butter, and two had Vegemite and Nuttelex.

Dinner
As discussed in this post, I was in a difficult situation and had to eat a non-vegan dinner. It was at a Greek restaurant and I had some fried zucchini balls (which had cheese in them), salad made with lettuce, capsicum, cucumber, and feta cheese, some chips, some Greek flat bread, and a slice of Toblerone mousse cake. As I suspected, I began to feel sick not long after eating the cheese and I was actually glad that, as a vegan, I wouldn't be eating it anymore! I used to love cheese but after so long without it, when I did eat it, I didn't actually enjoy it at all. I didn't really find the taste pleasant. I don't feel great this morning either. Eating all that dairy laden food, I'm really glad that I chose to go vegan :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. vegan dinner adelaide

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!