Saturday, March 24

Friday 23 March 2012

Day 29 of vegan challenge.

Breakfast
Nuttelex and Vegemite on crumpets with a glass of breakfast juice.

Lunch
Freedom Foods Quick Oats with brown sugar.

Dinner
Sweet and sour stir-fry using Coles Quick Stir-fry mix, Hakubaku Organic Udon Noodles (from Coles or Woolies), Ong's Sweet and Sour Sauce (from Coles).

Snacks
I was off sick from work with a gastro bug so I had the grapes I had packed for lunch earlier.

Also the Aribar I had packed for work.

I had a little Sweet William Chocolate while I was moping on the lounge feeling sorry for myself.

The Apple Leda bar that I had also packed for work.

Two pieces of buttered toast when I started feeling better that night.

A lovely cup of hot chocolate that Jeff made for me to make me feel better :) (using soy milk and Cadbury hot chocolate mix).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!