Thursday, January 26

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Breakfast
For a special treat, I took my little sister for breakfast at McDonald's. I had a bananaberry Bash Smoothie,


two hash browns and an English muffin with strawberry jam (vegan). A google image search tells me that these looked something like this:


Then again, going by google image search, they may have looked something like this:

McDonald's hash brown

McDonald's English muffin with strawberry jam

To be honest, I don't really remember because I was too busy stuffing my face with two of these four options given by the all-knowing and reliable google.

Dinner
We had dinner at my mum's house, Indian take-away. I had daal and rice with a plain roti but for some reason blogspot wants to turn the photo sideways so I'm not going to upload it. I also had a papadum that looked like it was screaming. It was slightly off-putting.

Snacks
Me, Jeff, and my sister made Butterbeer, straight from Harry Potter! Mmm! The recipe can be found here.

I also had two Arnott's Cruskits (vegan),

And a Smooze ice block (vegan).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!