Friday, January 27

Thursday 26 January 2012

Breakfast
Tip Top Raisin toast with Nuttelex (vegan). After these two pieces I went back for two more.

Dinner
Pasta with lentil and tomato sauce (vegan), the recipe can be found here.

Snacks
I made some muffins because I was in the mood for baking. I didn't use a recipe but the ingredients were: wholemeal flour, bran flakes, baking soda, egg replacer (2 eggs), oil, water, chia seeds, chopped dried apricots, and breakfast juice. They didn't rise properly though and I'm not sure why. Also, I don't think they cooked properly in the middle. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Some Arnott's Cruskits with Philadelphia Cream Cheese.

I also cooked the Orgran bread mix (vegan) that I bought at the Organic Market and Cafe in Stirling.
It doesn't look anything like the packet (maybe I let it rise too much, it was a hot day) and it has a slightly odd but not unpleasant texture. Maybe all gluten free bread has this texture, kind of spongy, but anyway, it's still nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!