Friday, January 20

Thursday 19 January 2012

Breakfast
Kelloggs Just Right.

Lunch
I don't believe it! In my frantic early morning rush to get to work this morning I forgot to photograph my lunch! What is to become of this blog?! I vow, it will not happen again, dear readers. My lunch wasn't very interesting anyway, I had Ainsley Harriott Lemon, Mint & Parsley Cous Cous (vegan).

Dinner
Two cheese and tomato toasted sandwiches from the supermarket food court, which may, as previously discussed with regards to this food item, have contained rennet but I am too shy to ask them to start using different cheese!

I accompanied my dinner with a delicious banana choc smoothie (banana, chocolate chips, vanilla ice-cream, milk, and chocolate topping).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!