Monday, January 9

Sunday 8 January 2012

Another lazy day today and some eating at my mum's house. Something I thought today is, do I include drinks in my photographs? Drinks are not usually particularly interesting and so I've decided only to include them if I have them alongside a meal, or if they are slightly special. Apologies if you are very interested in fluids.

Breakfast
Kelloggs Just Right Original with a glass of breakfast juice (vegan alternative: use non-dairy milk).

Dinner
Heinz Tomato Soup with small pasta shapes and toasted olive bread with butter (vegan alternative: use a non-dairy spread on the toast and egg-free pasta in the soup).

Snacks
Three Arnotts Kingston biscuits with a cup of Dilmah Decaffinated Tea.



A Schweppes Lemon, Lime, and Bitters to congratulate myself after releasing this blog onto facebook.

A bit more Cadbury Bubbly chocolate :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!