Monday, January 16

Sunday 15 January 2012

Breakfast
Kelloggs Just Right with a glass of breakfast juice.

Lunch
I spent the day studying for an assignment so I was so absorbed that I didn't eat lunch, I just stopped to have a Danone Strawberry Greek Style Yogurt. These are delicious!

Dinner
After barely eating all day I was so hungry while cooking dinner that I had 2 Wholemeal Saladas to tide me over.

After that, I was strong enough to keep cooking and then had a delicious dinner of vegie mash with gravy (vegan) and a goblet of Maxwell Honey Mead. If you've never had this mead then you need to, it's great! Also, "gravy?" I hear you ask. Yes, gravy. Homemade gravy is of course made from meat juices, and many packets of instant gravy are derived of the same ingredients. However, Gravox Brown Onion and Garlic Gravy is not only vegetarian, it's vegan! Plus, it's only about $0.80! Since discovering this, I have become a bit of a gravy fiend.

For dessert I had a white nectarine (vegan, obviously).

And then I had another one because it just looked so delicious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!