Tuesday, January 17

Monday 16 January 2012

It's finally happened, I forgot to photograph a meal! I arranged my breakfast of peanut butter on toast with a glass of breakfast juice on the kitchen bench, all ready to photograph, and then... I ate it. I apologize dear readers.

Breakfast
Peanut butter on toast with a glass of breakfast juice (vegan).

No photo :(

Lunch
Leftover vegie mash with gravy (vegan).

Dinner
I was taken out for dinner and a movie but the movie was at 7pm so dinner was split into 2 parts.

Firstly, we went to Chocolate Bean on Union Street in the city which is a chocolate bar that is open late into the night. They have heaps of cakes, warm food, cold food, and drinks. Also, half their chocolate cakes are vegan. I definitely recommend the place, it is beautiful and scrummy, though it can be hard to get a table as it is very popular. Last night though, we didn't have a problem. I had an Oreo Cupcake (vegan).

Jeff also had a cupcake, his was a Peanut Butter and Jelly one (also vegan). I took a photo of it just to point out some of the delicious vegan food they have.

I also had a Toblerone Cocktail (yes they make chocolate bar cocktails!). In the background you can see Jeff's Liquid Snickers Cocktail.

Then, after the movie, we went to the Australian Pizza House where I had a vegetarian pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!